[Sca-cooks] Thank You

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:55:59 PDT 2001

>Thank you to all who attended the Cook's Potluck at Pennsic.  It was nice
>put faces with names from the lists.  There was a wonderful spread of food
>as well a good balance of the types of dishes that were bought.  I don't
>think anyone went away hungry.  An especial thanks to Phlip (sp?) who
>bought
>the disposable feast gear!
>
>Hope to see everyone next year!
>
>Luveday Tyreman ( still not recovered from Pennsic)

Whaaaa....I didn't make it!  So I still don't know what everyone looks like!
  I was busy in camp working on solties for Gregory Blounce's dance party
and setting aside some to bring to the potluck when I asked the time and it
was 5:15 :(   The up side though is that because of the list of where folks
could be found, I did stop by and say hi to several folks.  It was great to
meet so many of you all.

And 'Lainnie, the first day there I went up to the Runestone and wrote out
your wish and took a picture (the first at Pennsic for me) and buried it and
left an offering.   So tell me, have you gotten any offers yet?

Oh, by the way, if anyone can make it, the Bright Hills Cooks Guild will be
meeting in BelAir MD this Saturday.  If you want any info on it let me know.

Olwen who will be posting pictures soon.