[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Iron Chef Results

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Fri Aug 24 07:06:42 PDT 2001

I thought of that too - but Pennsic has gotten so big that I worry we will
be racing from the swamp to the 'getti all night long.  How about if we
allow everyone to cook the items in their camp and bring them to a central
place for testing?  Kind of like the "pot luck" someone mentioned earlier?
I could supply some burners, etc for last minute warming.  Hmmmmm
Wrynne