[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Iron Chef Results

Nelson Beth grdygirl at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 14:01:16 PDT 2001

Depending on how much work you guys wanted to put into
this I would suggest having it be truly regional.
Something in the south, middle and north that funnels
into a kingdom level event.  I know lots of people who
don't do the whole length of Atlantia if they can help
it but who make Pennsic every year.

Orlaith <--event rule, avoid events that you spend
more time in the car then awake on site)