[Sca-cooks] shrimp

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:01:42 PDT 2001

Oh.  So it's official?  We get Twelfth Night?  Yeah!

No.  Everyone has seen these now so it's back to the drawing board for me.
If you have any wild ideas, just let me know!  Are you coming to Cooks Guild
tomorrow?  The theme is Honey.  I shall be making marzipan flowers, bees and
shaped (to look like beehives), baked and drizzeled in honey pears.
Olwen