[Sca-cooks] shrimp

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 06:33:15 PDT 2001

Great.  We discussed this feast at Cooks Guild last Saturday.

All right folks on the list.  The theme is 13th century.  I am officially
asking for any suggestions, including documentation, of possible inclusion
on the menu.  I know I do not have cookbooks from that time so HELP!

Yes, I did talk to the Guild about my asking for suggestions here.  So here
is everyone's chance to help us out.  And anyone who can should try to make
it to Atlantia Kingdom Twelfth Night.

Olwen