[Sca-cooks] various small notes

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Aug 28 00:14:21 PDT 2001

Maire replied to me with:
> We also have fried cheese curds,
> which
> I had this year for the first time.  They really remind me of that
> cheese recipe in the _Miscellany_.....

Which cheese recipe? I do remember seeing two in there for cheese
sauces, Digby's famous Savory Tosted Cheese and another one. I almost
made the other one for the Pennsic SCA-Cooks pot luck. I don't
remember one for a fried cheese, however I just bought the latest
edition at Pennsic since my other copy is lost somewhere in the house
and about ten years old, and I haven't been through the new edition
thoroughly yet.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net