[Sca-cooks] shrimp

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Aug 28 07:13:58 PDT 2001

We are in the Kingdom of Atlantia.  The event is going to be in Hollywood,
Maryland...yes, that's right...and we have a Pasadena and California in Maryland
as well!!  Hollywood is southeast of Washington, D. C., if that helps.  And we'd
love to have any of you come...just let us know.  We can probably even make
arrangements to have you picked up at one of the local airports!

Kiri (not Olwen, but the Autocrat....)