[Sca-cooks] Apprenticing, again...

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Tue Aug 28 13:36:26 PDT 2001

At 07:51 PM 08/28/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>That's what I
>>get for
>>being a non native English speaker.  <shrug> :-)
>>
>>Muiredach mac Loloig
>
>OK, so your not English.  So what are you?

Well...  Are you asking what I am in terms of SCA or mundane world?
:-)  I'm certainly NOT English in SCA, as I'm a highlander.

Mundanely, well, I think I'm mongrel material...  Born in Greece from a
Belgian father and a French Canadian Mother, raised between Quebec, Greece,
Belgium, and West Africa...  Lived in Australia for a year too.  I
currently hold citizenship to Canada (through Mother, and living there the
most), Belgium (through Father) and Greece (through birth).  Am in the
process of getting permanent residence in the US (cuz I met and married a
wonderful woman that was born and bred in the middle of Illinois, saddly,
she passed away this year on Easter Sunday).

I'm 5'11", brown hair, hazel eyes.  Anything else you want to know? :-))

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout