[Sca-cooks] Apprentices eating cookies

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Tue Aug 28 19:22:45 PDT 2001

>Send all cookies to 46 Dudley
>Ave, Newport, RI, 02840 ICO Barney the Wonderdog.  We will respond in kind.

As soon as my oven is fixed, I'll try to remember to send you a little
something or other :-)

>As far as the apprentice thing, if you want recognition, become a fighter.
>When you are on the throne, if you ever get that far, you'll be well
>recognized.

Wonderful idea!  Except...  I use a wheelchair, which, in and off itself
isn't reason enough not to fight.  Actually have been looking into it.  But
then, when I picked up someone's weapons at fighter's practice, I realized
that my hands are much worst than I thought they were in terms of arthritic
pain.  This sh*t happens when you basically walk on your hands all the time
:-/  So will have to revisit these things. :-)

Nicolas
http://www.bmee.net