[Sca-cooks] divinity, was introduction

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Tue Aug 28 20:44:08 PDT 2001

>I've just been declared divine by a Duchess (and Selene knows which one)
>does that count?

If she was a Duchess, I'd say it duked.  In order to count, it would have
been to be a countess, yes?  (ok, too easy a pun, just couldn't resist)

Well, Errr, I've been declared divine myself by a lady in the SCA,
but...  it had nothing to do with food related stuff...  Had more to do
with unmentionable activities...  Does that count (or dukes)?

Nicolas
http://www.bmee.net