[Sca-cooks] Cookie exchange, again :)

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Wed Aug 29 06:36:21 PDT 2001

Count me in (as Bear and I are married with no kids at home can we count as
1?).

Here's a question: Do you want to send the recipes stapled to the
outside of each pack, or e-mail all the recipes to me in advance and
I'll format them into a little booklet and print it out at Staples?
Then you'll just have to write the name of the cookie on each pack with
a sharpie.  Or... I could format them into a webpage, so even those who
can't participate can share in the fun, and people can print them out as
they will.

I like the idea of e-mailing the recipes, the resulting booklet could then
be shared with our home groups as well as easily saved for future holidays.

Finally, we're not limited to cookies - any holiday treat that will
transport well is welcome.  Slices of nut roll, candies, homemade
pretzels all sound promising.

Margarite