[Sca-cooks] Cookie exchange, again :)

welsh10thcent at tds.net welsh10thcent at tds.net
Wed Aug 29 10:43:38 PDT 2001

Sign me up for the cookie exchange, i think this will be a lot of fun

I think putting them on the web and then we each could print them off for our own booklet would be the best way to go so no one has to encure an expense except some time, i would also suggest that when recipes are submitted via email they be done in a form in which the person doing the web page can just insert them and be done.

I would like to make this as easy on the person who has been wonderful enough to offer to do this, to make it easy on them, i love the idea and am tickled to be a part of it.

Morvran
mka Jim