[Sca-cooks] Apprenticing, again...

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Wed Aug 29 11:10:53 PDT 2001

Weres the Love....Kiri if you re apprenticed then they will have to start a
whole new 8 day thread on (apprenticing.The devil made me do it!) or a
remake of (soldier of fortune)WHY I WENT ALONE.Besides that you are my
favorite feathered Mistress   (and you even talk to me)   Chirhart  (Running
from the village apprentice about to string him up with green rope!)