[Sca-cooks] beets

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Wed Aug 29 12:43:29 PDT 2001

>I am also wondering about brie.  I have a fish and brie tart recipe I think
>could possibly work with the right spices.

Going out on a limb here, would have to research it a bit more, and I
can't, given I'm actually in the office, and being a bad boy...

It is my understanding that Brie is actually a fairly recent cheese, dating
back perhaps as far as 1800(?).  Probably not period enough for us.  I'd
dig into that.

Of course, they were likely making cheeses similar to brie a long time ago.

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout