[Sca-cooks] Re: Ideas Please

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Aug 30 07:24:05 PDT 2001

Good point.  I think it would be wonderful if you did holly and
mistletoe in marzipan.  How about pine?  It's a lovely evergreen often
used for Christmas decorations as well.  We could even talk to those in
charge of the hall and get them to make sure that some of these greens
are actually used to decorate the hall....and save some for the dessert
table (I assume that's where you'd put something like this??)

Kiri