[Sca-cooks] Greetings to the Newcomers (all of you *smile*)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Aug 30 07:54:11 PDT 2001

If you really want to see volume, try the SCA-wide Rialto...it deals
with anything anyone feels like talking about!  I don't know how to get
on it, just know of it.  Then I suspect most kingdoms have something
like Atlantia's Merry Rose, which also generates enormous amounts...far
more than the Cooks' List!  I was on it for a while, and dropped off
because I couldn't deal with the volume nor the inanity of some of the
"rat holes" that some threads followed.

Kiri