[Sca-cooks] Chocolate Goddess

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 08:48:51 PDT 2001

> Selene said:
> > Queen Larissa [when she was queen
> > of Caid, before she moved] declared me the Chocolate Goddess and this edict
> > has never been rescinded to the best of my knowlege.
>
> Does this mean you taste like chocolate? (like a chocolate bunny)
>
> Stefan

I may have to remand this question to my lord husband.  But, if as they say, you
are what you eat... ;-)

>And I bet you're going to volunteer to do this, right?  Bite off her ears
>first, eh, just like you do a chocolate bunny?
>
>Kiri

Ow!  That does not sound pleasant at all.  No, first you nibble around the
outside gently... oh dear, oh my, we are getting off topic aren't we? <fanning
self furiously>

Tangentially:  there is a long funny bit that has circulated around Pagan circles
and webrings for years now, The Chocolate Ritual, have a looksee
<http://www.thedance.com/test/chocrit.htm>

Selene, melting in Caid, not in your hands