[Sca-cooks] Grump!

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Aug 30 08:58:06 PDT 2001

> >Please to unsub me then for I am human and will
> >probible do it again..By by it was sureal
>
> I won't unsubscribe you just yet. But just a warning.
> You really are a valuable member of the list and
> I want you to stay. Just please remember to keep
> the posts snipped.

Yes please stay. I also find your presence valuable...for many reasons.

I used to forget to snip all the time as well. I now have a little
"routine" that I do before I send stuff. I do a spell check and a snip
check ( I call this my idiot check) and then I hit send. I do this for
every email I send out.

Micaylah
~who's electronic dictionary has been greatly increased and added to
over the years~