[Sca-cooks] Marmite and Tiggers (was Are these safe to use?)

Gwynydd Of Culloden gwynydd_of_culloden at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 14:36:43 PDT 2001

Yes, I know *smile*.  I guess I had a Classical education *laugh* and I have
always hated the Disney stuff.  I suppose, too, that I was brought up to
frown on the Americanization of good English standards.  On the other hand,
anything which gets kids reading and enjoying books is a good thing and
Disney Pooh does have that going for it (we even own one or two of the
Disney books - and all of the Classic series).  I still prefer the original
stories to the Disney ones though.

> The Gopher is one of Rabbit's-Friends-and-Relations, of course.

Ah, well that is that mystery solved!

Gwynydd