[Sca-cooks] [Sca-cooks]OT-The One True Tigger

Anne Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 22:31:16 PDT 2001

Thank you both!

I think I read that story in school... connected in my mind with Lit.
Books. I didn't remember the word "four" either, but since I also didn't
remember who wrote it, where I read it, or anything else, I didn't consider
my memory of it to be very reliable.

Now, that's an idea. Find the dishes mentioned in our favorite books, and
try them out.

Anne