[Sca-cooks] Totally period

Rhiannahn rhiannah at australis.aunz.com
Fri Aug 31 06:53:53 PDT 2001

Drake's always a hit at events .... most especially when he brings many an
alcoholic sample with him.  Mel, it's been a while since we have seen you
folks up here in the north. (Qld)

I'd love to make Drake a transparent linen chemise (ala Henry VIII) but due to
Meliora.

As in "The Emperors New Clothes"?  I'm sure Drake would be quite a hit at
events!
Olwen who couldn't resist.

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader (AA, OBT)
(Cheryl Holland)
Arts & Sciences Mistress, Barony of River Haven
icq 118320906