[Sca-cooks] Muiredach and then Mordonna

Mike Macchione drkael at home.com
Fri Aug 31 09:03:04 PDT 2001

> >  Now that I think about it.  My mother first started to teach me to cook
> >  because she knew I would spend a lot of my life as a single male.....
need
> >  to ask her before she leaves the Kingdom how she knew that.
> My father taught me how to cook when I was young. Must be a omen.

My mother raised four sons and one daughter..... and was vehement that none
of her sons were going to grow up, get married, and rely on their wives for
all of their meals.   Of course, I wound up being a better cook than she is.
and have remained single.....

Kael
but sorry ladies....this cook is looking for Mr. Right to appreciate his
cooking...