[Sca-cooks] Re: exchangin treat$

Philip Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Aug 31 09:19:39 PDT 2001

MAKE FOOD FAST!

I've got some fantastic news! I think you should read if you need to get
some serious food in a hurry.

Before you skip this message i assure you THIS METHOD WORKS.
My thirds cousin has a friend who heard from their uncle that when he
was in prison the wardens wife heard from her pastor who read on the
internet that it's perfectly legal... so it MUST BE TRUE!

I once had no food, it was dreadful.  Then i came upon this wonderful
system.

Read this carefully or get a printout if you like, so that you may refer
to it as often as you like.

1.  Take a sheet of paper and write on it the following: "Eat me".
This creates a service out of this food making system and makes it
perfectly legal. You are not just randomly mailing a food to someone,
you are paying for a legitimate service. Make sure to include your
name and address.

2.  Now take this sheet of paper and some food, and put it into an
envelope and mail it to each of the five people on the list.
THIS IS IMPORTANT!! REALLY!! I MEAN IT!! WHERE IS THE BLASTED CAPS
LOCK KEY!!  OH THERE IT IS!!

3.  Now listen carefully, here's where you get your food rolling in.
Look at the list. remove the first name. Move everyone on the list. The
name in position 2 moves to position 3, position 3 to 1, position 5 to
2, position 5 to 3, position 6 to 4, and i to FF, spin around three
times chanting "Food Food come to me, cause in my belly you want to
be!" Then add your name, address, zipcode, three closest relatives,
bloodtype, interesting birthmarks, and country to position 5.

4. Now upload the updated article to as many newsgroups as you can.
Give it a catchy title. Such as "EA$Y F00D", "FA$T FOOD" or "NEED
FOOD TO PAY OFF DEBT$?". The more post$ the more food you will make,
and of cour$e, the more food the other$ on the list make too.
REMEMBER, BE HONE$T AND EVERYONE WILL MAKE FOOD OUT OF THI$
PROFITABLE AND EASY $Y$TEM!!! You will reap the benefit$, believe
me!!! $et a goal for the number of post$ 15 to 20 and alway$ have a
goal in mind.

5.  This is the step I like. JUST SIT BACK , RELAX AND WAIT FOR THE
FOOD TO ARRIVE!! The first one or two weeks will be slow but it will
pick up and your mailman will hate you because of all of the yummy
smells! So fill your stomach and if you ever need any extra
food repost it every year or so, if you need more food.

Don't try and cheat by putting phony names on every line... it would
be immediatly obvious and only a fool would think that people wouldn't
see through the rouse.

1. Philip Lewis 123 anytown road, somecity USA
2. Louis Philips 123b anytown road, somecity USA
3. Philomina Levis Apt 123 anytown road, somecity USA
4. Iliphay EwisLay Aneetowne street, somecity USA
5. Phyllis Louis Third house on the left, Anytown Avenue, SomeCity

Don't throw this letter awat.  I'm telling you it *really*
works. Besides This guy i knew threw this letter away and his hair
fell out and his fingernails burst and on the way to the doctors was
hit by a Mack Truck.  Don't say i didn't warn you.

--
be safe,
flip

Disclaimer: If you think this is serious, seek professional help.