[Sca-cooks] Australian Torture toys - a gift to Olwen (OOP - some food content)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 06:05:20 PST 2001

Ok Mari, I said it only took three of us (one is a Baron) to figure out it
wasn't a "mooing" thing and five minutes to get the egg thing open.  Then we
each put together parts of the gecko who now rides on the dashboard of my
car.  Great fun was had by all!  I havent' opened the other one yet.  We are
slowly eating our way through the candy and I'm saving it for last.

Olwen who can't wait for Roo Poo