[Sca-cooks] EK 12th Night Menu

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Dec 3 18:43:06 PST 2001

Richard Kappler wrote:

> To which the only suitable reply appears to be....
>
> eat me :-)
>
> regards, Puck

Okay, all, here goes, the real-but-tentative menu for EK 12th Night. If I go seriously under budget, I may add dishes or doctor their ingredients to make sure people don't feel they got cheated. This _is_ the East Kingdom, after all, and I came here for a good argument...

First Course:

Cotignac - Quince "cheese"

Cabbages In Pottage - Cabbage, leek and onion stew

Venison, Lamb, Beef (determined by market; still pricing these) with
black pepper sauce

Makke -  fava puree with red wine and fried onions

Compost - mixed pickle of fruits and vegetables

Chickens with garlic sauce

- Entremets:

	-Tourtes Parmerienne - layered pork and duck pies with cheese, eggs

	-Blomanger of fish - creamy rice stewed in almond milk with seafood
(lobster if available)

Second Course:

Cressee - criss-crossed, particolored pasta with butter and cheese

Chardewardon - mashed pears in spiced wine

Veal with yellow pepper sauce

Cormarye - Roast, marinated pork

Tardpoleyn - fruit and cheese tart

Mule - mussel pottage with chestnuts

-Issue of Fried and Sweet Meats:

	-Fritters

	-Payn Ragoun - honey "fudge" with ginger and pignoles

--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com