[Sca-cooks] Cooks Field trip plans - EK 12th night

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Dec 4 13:33:28 PST 2001

If people aren't too worried about cat fluff or vorple dust bunnies I have
crash space. I live about 75 or 90 minutes [depending on traffic] from
Newport and can put up 2 double bedsworth of people [or however many very
friendly people will want to try to fit onto 2 double beds ... <WEG>]
I can even detour past the Hartford Airport on my way home from work and
pick people up arriving around 6:30 pm provided we can fit the luggage into
a subaru Loyale. [I get off work at 5 and it takes at least an hour in
traffic to get to the airport.]
margali
and I'll even throw in sunday brunch of my infamous harlot's eggs [hey, who
would figure that orange juice in eggs could be so good ...] and tostee for
the toast/crumpets/scones

The menu sounds wonderful, Master A.

What are the dates of it again? I'm still
sort of thinking about flying out to help
but need a ton of arrangements done.

Gunthar