[Sca-cooks] invitation for Gunthar

Marion MacGregor flame_macgregor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 18:29:53 PST 2001

Gunthar,

The event will be held in Newport RI on January 5.  If you decide to fly you will actually be landing in Warwick RI, ( we are a "wicked small" state and though Providence is the capitol, there is no airport there:)  One of us will gladly pick you up and drive you back in time for your flight home if you decide to attend.  You are also welcome to stay in our home.  we will have a some fine folks staying with us and hope you will join in on the fun.  I would also look forward to putting a face with the posts I read on this list.  I hope you can make the arrangements and look forward to meeting you soon

Marion MacGregor

AKA The cute liitle red haired girl:)

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.