[Sca-cooks] Adamantius Fan Club...

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Dec 5 14:21:27 PST 2001

>Referring to Adamantius:-
>Have I ever told you that
>you should be cloned and sold off to worthy women who
>know and acknowledge your worth?

Can I put an order in for a good 1/2 dozen now?  I have 3 lady friends
who absolutely adore Adamantius (from the distant shores of Lochac)
and would love their very own clone for Christmas.   As for the other
3?  One always needs a personal chef and I'll keep for other two
chained in the basement for when the first one wears out....

NaughtyDrakey.

ps... Hmmm, I can see the Gaius Tacitus Adamantius fan club web site
offering nude calendars of Adamantius with various kitchen implements
(and for december, a plate of cuskynoles) tactically placed over the
naughty bits...