[Sca-cooks] Puck's Hair

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Thu Dec 6 14:49:26 PST 2001

Stefan, be sure to get pictures of the kitchen crew and Gunthar and others
on this list.  We want to see the A&S stuff and the food and the fun and
Puck pulling his hair out.
Olwen

Fuhgedaboudit.  Never happen.  No matter how powerful the tin hats and the
poor overcharged masses think they are in this game, they are no match for
Hyman G. Rickover, two of the Captains and almost every MasterChief I've
worked for over the last 20 years.  One of the things the SCAdians with big
egos and many titles that I run into neglect to take into consideration is
that, if I have no qualms telling someone who can put me in the brig that
he's all frigged up and why, telling someone who pretends to be a King and
is instead just a pretentious ass pretty much the same thing is small
potatoes.

regards, Puck