[Sca-cooks] Goodies Exchange Reminder

Philip Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Dec 10 10:11:22 PST 2001

Just a reminder. since there has not bee much discussion on the matter....

The goodies exchange was scheduled to be shipped approximately 1 month
before Vernal Equinox (20020320).
That means we need to be shipping out mid February.

Background:
The goody exchange was suggested slightly after the cookie exchange
was taking form. the idea was to exchange regional treats.  IIRC there
was a suggested packet range of about $20 (pre shipping) of local
things... (Vegimite, Marmeset? (some UK salty stuff) Tim Tams, humbugs,
lemon sherbets, golden syrup, maple syrup, etc)

There are 10-11[*] people currently listed in the exchange.
for the list.

[*] Margaret and Terry: are you going as two or one baskets?

If you want to participate, add your name to the yahoogroup before
January 15.

Note, these are all suggested dates and times.... if anyone has a
problem with them, lemmy know.... The goody exchange wasn't my idea,
i'm just trying to provide some structure... If the originator
(whoever that was) wants to take it over and set hard and fast
dates.... fine with me.

--
be safe,
filip of the marche