[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1093 - 14 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Dec 11 06:46:28 PST 2001

Urk...
Hey, Master A, can I convince you to bringing me up some? let me know how
much I would owe you ...
margali
how do you want your saunders packaged - glass, plastic or baggie?

the quote starts here:
> You might try http://www.opane.com/stompochapil.html but the instructions
> are... interesting. I quote.. "Direction: Take one bottle once every two
> hours, four times daily". I  HOPE that's a mistranslation.

AAAAKKK! _$9.99_ a package, ten packages for $75??? What is that, the
price in dog dollars? Try $2.99 a package, bucko!

Adamantius