[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1094 - 16 msgs (Marilyn Traber)

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 13:55:00 PST 2001

>Well, we can loan you winter clothes, and there are a number of people
>including meself willing to house you fer nuttin' ...
>
>Now what's stopping you? <WEG>
>margali
>
>the quote starts here:
>Me, I wish _I_ could go to your wonderful sounding 12th
>night...of course, for me, it would be a $1000 dinner (including air travel
>and hotel accomidations, a well as buying REAL winter clothes), and right
>now, $1000 is just a TAD out of my price range. :)

Airplane ticket is holding me back (and the fact my job doesn't give me
vacation pay right now...used it up for pennsic).  I think a round trip
ticket would cost me several hundred bucks easily.  I can barely afford to
cover my bills right now and my job BLOWS. :(

But I'm making the best of it...never let it get me down!  Hey, at least I'm
near all the fruit/veggies stands over here. And those ARE cheap.  Knock's
two birds with one stone, huh? :)

I TOTALLY appreciate the offer tho. You are VERY sweet!

--Arte