[Sca-cooks] Cardio Service

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 10:41:08 PST 2001

Hi all.  This was posted to our Baronial email and I thought it was good
enough to share.  Lord Barre is our renown feast server coordinator and he
always does a splended job of organizing the servers.  He also has a very
nice sense of humor.  Our 12th Night feast has been bumped up to 400 seats
from the original 320.
Olwen

Concerned about a few pounds you might gain over the holiday season and
looking for something short and relatively painless to get rid of them?
Remember fondly the servers at 20 Year feast and wonder what it would be
like to be one of them?  Want to be part and parcel of the greatest event of
the new year?  Well, search no more!

My Lords, Ladies, and Good Gentles All!

Introducing Lord fitzRobert's Cardio-Serve!

400 feasters!
3 Removes!
2 Hours to fit it all in!
1 Chance to eat!
0 Rest breaks!

Yes, you can loose inches or pounds and possibly other measurements as well,
simply by joining the Kingdom 12th Night Serving Staff.  Imaging the fun you
will have, running from one end of the Hall to the other, burdened with
other peoples' food.  Bask in the reflected glow as diners breathe in the
wonderfull aroma of the Kingdom-famous Bright Hills Cooks Guild cooking!  Be
part of the wonderful comraderie of the overworked!

There are just a few openigs left, so sign up quickly!  The first to sign up
will be issued Baronial tabards.  A dinner will be provided gratis, so there
is no need to pay for the feast; site fee is still required.