[Sca-cooks] OT - what does it mean?

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Thu Dec 13 10:44:30 PST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:33:33 -0800 (PST) you wrote:

> I don't know what this says about this group when we
> can go from Star Wars to Kung Fu to Karate Kid in a
> few sentences.  Or what it says about me that I can
> recognize the references.  Sigh.
>
> Huette

Don't feel bad, Huette.  I jut watched "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back."
There were several times I was the only one in the theater laughing at a movie
reference.  I've decided Kevin Smith and I have watched all the same movies at
one time or another. What does that say about me?

A young friend of mine attended the movie with me.  He's so young, he didn't
recognize Mark Hamill or Carrie Fisher as the nun. Oops, I'm telling my age --
and his!

Liadan Arendell
Shire of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra