[Sca-cooks] Book Acquistions

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 21:57:23 PST 2001

       Seeing all the talk about "Soup for the Qan"
   I set about getting one........orderd it thru my
    local Barnes and Noble.The special order lady there
   kicks major butt as she helps me alot with book orders.
  Picked it up today on way from work
  Ummmmmmmm WOW !! Very cool stuff indeed
   quite a bit out of my league as far as cookery goes tho.
  cripes I havent done the bread yet that Bear sent me a recipe
   for,it will be my first try at period bread.

       Æthelwülf