[Sca-cooks] Fw: Master Huen's website

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Dec 19 13:23:31 PST 2001

    Sounds very similar to what happened to our household domain, though we
had let our registration lapse. We didn't think a domain name was really
worth it when everyone and his twin brother will host a 5mb page for free,
so we let it go . . .
    Some gomer called 'Nefidar Truesilver' registered it, and then held it
for ransom, saying that if we didn't cough up, he was going to register our
house name with all the search engines as a teen porn site. In addition, he
was personally vicious to our webmistress - he has something against her,
but won't say what . . . We laughed at him concerning the hijacked name (I
mean, who on earth would go to a porn site called Harpers Raid?), and have
offered to pummel him senseless for his comments regarding the lady.
    He was soundly cyber-beaten, and went off penniless. I don't think he
was SCA, though he might have been at one point. Virtual crime . . .
anachronists, indeed!

    Sieggy