[Sca-cooks] Atlantian 12th Night

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 08:19:01 PST 2001

Hi all.  I just heard that our 12th Night has reached enormous proportions.
We have already pre-sold over the 320 seats we originally planned for feast.
  Good thing we bumped the number back up to the 400 mark.  Last weekend a
few hearty souls got together to make the cheese and mushroom pasties.  Last
night Ro, of this list, told me she thinks she personally made at least 420
of the 480 perogies!  I was a little help but not all that.  I did bring
along my mushroom and egg slicer so I zipped through cutting most of the
mushrooms.  Well, if you are planning on coming to _our_ 12th Night you
better get you money in quick.

Oh.  And Baroness Kiri, I just have to say your Baronial device is done.  I
had about five minutes help from Maulkom who realized he just couldn't do
those little crosses.  It looks great though and I hope you will be pleased.

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar
Bright Hills Cooks Guild