[Sca-cooks] TUDOR HOUSEWIFE

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 21 11:43:59 PST 2001

From: Seton1355 at aol.com
>Thanks so much for your insight  Johnnae.  You are the second person to
>basicly say this very thing.  I think I will head for the largest B&N I can
>find and take a look at all their period books!
>
>Phillipa

I rather doubt you'll find many, although maybe you'll be lucky. I
suggest that you look at period books through other sources - your
friends, other SCA cooks, etc. Then, when you find some you are
interested in that are still in print, special order them through B&N.

I find the B&N stock a bit disappointing. But they are excellent at
special ordering hard-to-find in-print books that i can't find
discounted elsewhere.

Anahita