[Sca-cooks] On my way...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Dec 22 13:58:28 PST 2001

Greetings dear friends!

I'm packed and my box of nutcrackers is by the door ready to be loaded
into the Volvo, so I thought I would dash off a note before I go-

The very merriest of holidays to all of you! We are all so blessed to
have this circle of friends, and to share so much! Be thankful, be glad,
and- PUCK! get AWAY from the punchbowl! (Geez, there's one in every
family...) :-D) ;-D)

Safe travels everyone, make good food, eat good food, and have fun!

love,
'Lainie

-Over the river and down I-5, to the Johnson's house we go! My car knows
the way, it's a lovely day, let's not get another speeding ticket... my
kids would laugh...