[Sca-cooks] Happy happy joy joy!!!

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 23:44:23 PST 2001

Happy Dance from the Mari-creature...

Bought my new stove this morning - Westinghouse "Avondale" brand - electric
up-right range with four hot plates; grill & 75 litre capacity oven. It's
being installed tomorrow (Friday) and the ancient relict that I have been
using will be carted off to "Oven heaven" :-)
Only $699 Aust - saving over $30 on the regular retail price..

*AND* my copy of "Libellus de arte coquinaria : an early northern cookery
book" by Grewe & Hieatt arrived this afternoon (via seamail from the US
after 3 long months of waiting) and I'm already devouring it's contents and
plotting an early period feast....

Mari
(doing the "Happy Hamster Dance of Joy" :-p)

(Ohhh - and my parents gave me a Sandwich Griller for Christmas as well as a
hand-crafted-by-Dad bookcase so my Christmas has been BRILLIANT! - How's
everyone else's gone?? :p)