[Sca-cooks] Olwen's Arms

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Thu Dec 27 04:45:05 PST 2001

> WAHOO!!  I'm glad it got there safely.  I did send the bandage along and
> then wondered what would happen in the event both the Arms _and_ the
bandage
> got hurt.  Now Puck, don't forget to take it along to your event!
> Olwen

Don't worry, Marion has taken posession of them and they are out of puppy
reach (until the next growth spurt, anyway).  It is my understanding that
they will be entered in th A&S comp in your name and then presented in court
by himself as a gift from the peoples of Atlantia to the peoples of East.

regards, Puck