[Sca-cooks] sodas with sugar, not corn syrup

Jennifer Thompson JenniferT at ptb.com
Mon Dec 31 06:45:45 PST 2001

Check with your local bottler (look on the can for the name) as some of them
do "special batches" for specific cans or purposes. The Dr. Pepper bottler
here once a year does a run of product with Imperial sugar. I can tell the
difference, but to me it's not important enough to fuss over. On the other
hand, a friend of ours marks the date that the special batch goes on sale on
his calendar, makes a pilgrimage to the bottler, and stocks up, giving
individual cans away for special occasions.

Lann (in North Central Tx)