[Sca-cooks] turning pages

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 12:42:19 PST 2001

Greetings to the list.

As this last page of the book of 2001 is turned I send a thank you to all
for such entertaining companionship.  Thank you all for the endless list of
knowledge and trivia.  Thank you for making me happy to go to work, just so
I can get online.  There have been days when you folks have been the only
light to shine and bring a smile.  Other days I want to do the cartoon reach
throught the screen and smack ya.  Be safe tonight.  Be here tomorrow.  I am
sooooo looking forward to another year of learning, sharing, enjoying all of
you, and lets not forget the pranks!

peace
Olwen