[Sca-cooks] Court News from Lochac

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Dec 2 18:56:01 PST 2001

>Well, Your Excellency, what did you have to eat at your grand feast?
Was it
>to Your Excellency's liking? Did YOur Excellency have any dish that
>particularily stuck out?

I didn't really get much to eat as I was not really very hungry and a
little busy, but there was a dish of eggplant there that was
absolutely supurb - top notch (and I don't normally like eggplant..)
The tart of cherries was fantastic as was the roast meats.  It was a
very tasty feast although I did not do it justice by eating like a
sparrow...

Drakey.