[Sca-cooks] Buying Spices

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Dec 2 22:20:13 PST 2001

hail Solveig :)

there are lots of different places, and we each have our own favorites. I
get all my medieval (and modern) spices from my pal Tony at Worldspice. you
can reach them at www.worldspice.com. Its nice fresh stuff and he buys it
directly from the grower when he can. (thus funding his many trips
overseas, sneaky boy)

Barring that, when you come to 12th night in Madrone, make a side trip :)

--AM