[Sca-cooks] Stefan

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Dec 3 12:18:24 PST 2001

Margali said:
> Hey Stefan, since I am bringing saunders to 12th night for Master A, would
> you like some as well? i can make up a second baggie just as easily as not
> ;-0

Thanks, but I've still got a jar from the Pepperer's Guild at Pennsic
and another that I was sent recently. Maybe someday I'll get around
to making the marzipan peach pits or something to get to use it. :-(
Hmm. There is our Yule Revel this weekend, and there is a period
food contest....

I assume this is the message that you were referring to in this
message:
> Sorry, that was supposed to go to Stefan ...
>
> But just in case, anybody else on the list going to EK 12th night in RI?
> margali

Which showed up in the digest Before the one above. So, I was a bit
confused there at first.

Adamantius, since you are the headcook for this EK 12th Night, do
you have a menu yet?

Stefan