[Sca-cooks] I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

Diana Haven tantralya69 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 12:51:33 PST 2001

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Welcome to Caid hon!  Just in time to get ready for
> Twelfth Night in
> Starkhafn.  Y'all have a new baron and baroness who
> are very fine
> people, and I hope you'll be happy with your new
> location, in and out of
> the SCA.

M'Lady,

I've attended one meeting of the local (trying to get
it together type of thing) cooks guild.  Interesting,
and good people attended. I can't wait to get my books
out here - we were going to go to investiture for the
new Baron and Baroness, but that was our move in
weekend for the new house.  Food content:  at our last
meeting, we created a forcemeat 'boar's head' since no
one actually wanted to cook the real thing.  I need to
get my books out here - I'm going crazy trying to
research without them....good reason to request more
for Yule!

Diana d'Avignon
newly of the Barony of Starkhafn
Kingdom of Caid