[Sca-cooks] Puckery

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Dec 3 14:46:18 PST 2001

    At a torture chamber we did for the County's Halloween Terror Walk last
month, the part of the banter that we found got people going FAR too much
was "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?"as I was phlogging my victim. So we switched it to
"WHO'S YOUR PATRIARCH?", which didn't get people so wound up, but made for
more interesting looks . . .
    Next year, though, we want a kickback from the psychiatrists on all the
kids we put into therapy.

    Sieggy