[Sca-cooks] 12th night

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Dec 4 16:06:26 PST 2001

Adamantius replied to Margali with:
> Marilyn Traber wrote:
> Puck is involved in an ISP problem at the moment, and some of his mail is bouncing. He should get your reservation in plenty of time, though; the deadline has been extended to the 15th, and the last I heard, there should be spaces left.

Thank you. Do we need to mail in money or just send word? I'm
not familar with what is needed in the East Kingdom. I haven't gotten
any answer when I've asked about this before. My wife and I have
non-refundable plane tickets to get to this event. It would be a shame
to get up there and not get a seat at this fabulous sounding
feast. :-(  Although I'll probably be in the kitchen for at least
some of this (unless Adamantius throws me out) but my lady will
be there also.

Thanks,
Stefan