[SCA-Cooks] Court News from Lochac

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 20:03:34 PST 2001

Thank you... I think that when I read this another 3 times I will get it!
*G*

So we're a Barony with no Baron except the baron? Ok... I can do that!

I met Ian and Katherine at Agincourt, sort of, so at least I know who we
are talking about... I mean, I'd heard of them, but now I sort of met them.

So far, all my questions trying to figure out Ostgardr have given me
answers that left me with more questions, but I think this brings me back
where I came in, and it is starting to make sense.

Sort of.

Why did I have to live in one of the more complicated areas? Oh, yeah, it's
New York...

Thanks again.

Anne

Devra,=